terça-feira, 21 de setembro de 2010

So Okay

You open the door, now,
I'm staring at the sky.
You say it cold out there, come on inside.
I will keep you warm.
I'm relearning a language,
I forgoten how to speak.
Sometimes i catch your eye and my heart misses a beat.
Is this alright?
Usually i can never tell
but i wanna give you all the things that i am tried of tryin' to sell.
Chorus:
This is so okay with me.
I.... think I'll stay with you.
My only wish is still in your keep.
You know i couldn't fight this feeling,
although i tried.
You caught me with across word puzzel
and a purple pen late at night.
Now i wanna fly away with you.
Strange that towns
on an empty beach.
Salt on my tongue.
And a moonlight sea...
Chorus:
This is so okay with me.
I.... think i'll stay with you.
My only wish is still in your keep.
(Music)
Heyy-Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
oh ou oh
I always try to swim the river but i never quite get across
This town was so far down stream
But i don't feel lost.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário